- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Bob repaired my car when I could find no one else in the area who'd even touch it, did it with a smile, and did a great job. I would definitely recommend anyone, with any kind of car, to this honest, hard-working, uber-good place, but especially those of you who've been looking for a really good, honest mechanic for your Volvo!
None better. My vintage MG had a slight surge that I put up with for years, and several MG 'gurus' had been unable to fix. Mac fixed it by polishing an internal part to make it smooth - car hasn't run better in decades. And like others have said in their reviews, I was amazed when he called me on a Sunday night to tell me what he had found. I'm a fan!